Our research spans a breadth of areas in hydrology and water resources engineering. The current focus of our research falls within three primary areas (1) urban stormwater management, (2) hydrology and (3) engineering education.
- Green infrastructure performance
- Distributed monitoring networks
- Real time measurement and control
- Drone remote sensing
- Flood-frequency analysis
- Watershed managment policy
- Technology-enchanced classrooms
- Virtual and remote labs
- Active and collaborative learning
- We currently have a number of research opportunities for M.S. and Ph.D. assistantships on projects projects related to real-time control of stormwater systems and monitoring of green stormwater infrastructure. See full ad here.